Chaat tickles your taste buds! Chaats are very popular in India and among Indian people living all over the world. Chaat recipes are famous for their sweet, spicy and tangy flavors. Samosa Chaat is no different from other chaats in its bold flavors.
Samosa Chaat is a popular Indian street food that uses the leftover samosas and chole in the best possible way! On the other hand, you can make samosas and chole just for Samosa Chaat – that is entirely up-to you!!
Samosa Chaat is basically spicy chole poured over the squished punjabi aloo stuffed samosas, smothered with spicy chutney, tamarind-date chutney, yogurt and finally, topped with some fine sev, onion and coriander leaves! If you are craving the heap of flavors, you can get it all in one dish! If you have not tried samosa Chaat yet, please go to my blog for the recipe and make it today… Don’t forget to include your comments…
- 2 medium Aloo samosas (check out the recipe on the blog)
- 1 cup chole (check out the recipe on the blog)
- 2-3 tablespoon Coriander-mint chutney
- 2-3 tablespoon Tamarind-date chutney
- 2-3 tablespoon yogurt(smoothed)
- 2 tablespoon of chopped onion
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon of chaat masala
- red chili powder to sprinkle (optional)
How to assemble:
- Take a big bowl or plate and squished the samosas.
- Pour the chole over the samosas.
- Top it up with both chutneys and yogurt.
- Finally add chopped onion, coriander leaves, chaat masala and red chili powder.
- Samosa Chaat is ready. Serve it with tea, or some drinks and enjoy!!